”We’re gonna have to break in”
literally my most favorite thing ever omg
please even if you don’t like gravity falls, please, watch this
I did a report on the benefits of video games and I can confirm this is true.
There has been a study where surgeons who played video games actually had better results, little kids who play games such as mine craft at an early age are more creative & scored higher in intelligence tests, and reports of kids saving their families from car accidents because they learn to drive from games such as Grand theft auto & Mario kart. Ever since video games got popular, violent crimes in the real world has actually been declining.
THE SHEET IS MADE OUT OF WOOD TOO
Wendell Castle, Ghost Clock. 1985
THAT IS MAHOGANY
I thought this was a joke until I read the description
I need to get away from villains. I really do. Because regardless of their angsty back-stories or misguided decision-making, most of them ARE consciously deciding to do things that hurt other people. And they DON’T CARE. And that’s NOT who I want to be. I want to be a hero; not even THE hero, A hero. I want to be able to help people in times of need and make a messed-up world a little brighter. I want to be able to fix what’s not right. Heck, I want to be able to fix myself, whatever that might entail. No villain is going to do that for me, and I don’t want some other hero to have to come to my rescue, because honestly that’s a drag and ignores my full potential. Villains take what’s broken and mess with it further, glue pieces back together wrong, shape things for their own selfish desires even if it destroys people. And really, who would want to do that? What kind of being with a conscience wouldn’t be plagued by the effects of that every breath, waking or sleeping? There are already more than enough villains in the world: bullies, hackers, murderers, thieves, generally corrupted people. But WHY? Why do they turn to these pursuits, why do they get away with them? Are normal people just afraid to speak up? Should they be afraid of people with less conviction than them, who use underhanded tactics for some sort of bizarre power play? No, that’s not right. That SHOULDN’T be the way of things. There is so much more to people than that, there has to be, otherwise they’re not people anymore but 2D stereotypes and representations of a trend, like badly-constructed characters. And even when there is more, EVERYONE goes through internal conflicts and problems. Heroes, Villains, those on the fence. Heck, it’s these problems that usually get people OFF the fence, hopefully with a heel-face turn for the better! Regardless, if I want to be a hero and start solving these problems, I need to start looking to heroes again for my role models and favorite characters, not villains.
For the “cool new ask meme”
- character i’d like to see in a flower crown: Ryou Bakura <3
- character i’d like to see have an emotional breakdown: Yami Bakura and Yami Marik, because it would humanize them
- character i’d like to see get punched in the face: Thief King Bakura (Oh wait…that DID happen… *evil grin* lolz)
- character most likely to sing along to journey songs in the car: Tea (was going to say Joey, but he’d be too embarassed)
- character who refuses to pull over and ask for directions on roadtrips: Tristen (was going to say Kaiba, but nah, definitely Tristen!)
- character who always stubs their toes on the washing machine: umm…Odion? maybe Serenity? Because vision problems? *is shot*
- character who changes their starbucks order ten times: Yugi (because he and Yami can’t agree on a flavor! their ONE point of conflict! lolz)
- character who shows up late for everything: Joey (this is semi-canon)
- character who is the worst kisser: DUKE, FOR THE IRONY!!
- character who takes 45 minutes showers: either Mai or Marik, I’m not sure which
- character who gets most bent out of shape over the pronunciation of gif: Kaiba, because he is sufficiently nerdy lolz
send me a fandom and i will tell you
- character i’d like to see in a flower crown
- character i’d like to see have an emotional breakdown
- character i’d like to see get punched in the face
- character most likely to sing along to journey songs in the car
- character who refuses to pull over and…
Notice how Shan Yu doesn’t even question it or make a comment about “BUT YOU’RE A GIRL” he just instantly goes into a “I’LL TEACH YOU TO KILL MY MEN AND STEAL MY VICTORY” rage and I think about this a lot sometimes
((Well that might have to do with the fact that he’s a Hun. Women among the Huns had higher status than their Chinese counterparts and even some of their own men. Women were free to hunt and fight along side of the men, could choose their own husbands and divorce him if she choose to. There were even records of clans being led by women leaders. So for Shan Yu Mulan is just another soldier))
thank you, history side of tumblr.
He also might not have been able to see very well, due to whatever horrible disease has taken hold in his eyeballs.
Pretty serious Wilson’s Disease judging by the copper buildup in in irises, and apparent melanocytosis localized to his sclera.
Thank you medical side of tumblr
And if you have not yet watched TOME, you should at the first opportunity, because it it GLORIOUS!!!
And it features voice acting by awesome people like Little Kuriboh and JonTron, all done with animations by Kirbopher <3
Hetaween photoset, from what I believe is official artwork. Sadly only a few character are shown (but quite a lot) The allies have up and disappeared on me so sorry ‘bout that
drew some things to decorate my binder tabs~ but I don’t have my schedule yet so I don’t know the order of my classes and that’s gonna irk me so I haven’t put them on my binder yet heheh ;;